Maritime Leaders’ Academy Virtual Courses
The Maritime Leaders Academy encourages a practical and pragmatic approach to learning. Our courses are created using a competence management approach where each course is developed to fulfill a specific competence standard.
Trainees are encouraged and motivated to think about how to exceed customer expectations. To support this, OSM MLA needs to be agile in adopting different learning methodologies and technologies to be able to deliver quality training to our seafarers wherever they may be. That’s why we have developed several interesting courses that can be taken in our virtual classroom.
A virtual classroom is an online learning environment that allows for live interaction between the learners and the facilitator/ instructor as they are participating in learning activities.
- Ballast Water Management
- Collision Avoidance
- Tanker 101 | Voyage Optimization
- Command and Commercial Management for Bulkers
- Special Training Program for New Third Officers
LEADERSHIP AND HUMAN ELEMENT
- PEOS | HR
- Maritime Resource Management
- Intro to Shell Partners for Safety
- Safety Performance and Human Element
- Risk Management Course for Junior Officers
- Risk Management Course for Senior Officers
- Incident Investigation
- Nutrition and Health Awareness
- Catering Planning and Costing
- Basic Food Safety & Hygiene
- OSERV Catering Operational Standards Training