Vessel ICT Specialist | Singapore
30/09/2021 7 days
We are now looking for a Vessel ICT Specialist in Singapore.
Contribution and Aim
- Handle full Vessel ICT support for OSM managed vessels, collaborate with all internal and external stakeholders, including 3rd party vendors partners and providers.
- Provide incident resolution, problem management and in ensuring normal vessel service operation at any given time.
- Provide full vessel ICT support from hardware, software, onboard and remote management, maintenance of systems and network facility.
Key Responsibilities and Role(s)
- Support OSM managed vessels in terms of infrastructure, hardware, and software systems.
- Deliver onboard and remote support, maintenance, and management.
- Implementation of ICT infrastructure setup onboard including new build vessels.
- Implement, support, and maintain software including (but not limited to) patches & updates.
- Facilitate training of crew handling ICT systems, onboard, in training facilities, and in the offices.
- Conduct vessel visit/attendance as needed.
- Diploma in Marine Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, or equivalent.
- Extensive experience with Vessel Information and Communication Technology Systems.
- Proven communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong collaboration skill from a cross-cultural and multi-level work context.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated, and resourceful.
- Highly organized, driven by excellence and a sense of accountability.
- Proven ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Strong willingness to be part of a highly dynamic organization, and willingness to travel.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and deliver within deadlines.
- Minimum of 3-year experience in Vessel ICT Support
- Sailing experience is an advantage
- Experience in working in a multinational Ship Management Company
- ALWAYS ON!
- TEAM BUILDERS