Trainee | Arendal, Norway
29/10/2021 13 days
No'omi-Ann Berge Acosta
Want to bring your talent and passion into an international, dynamic and ambitious company? We urge you to send us your application today!
OSM Maritime is looking for a candidate Trainee position with potential for later development into position as Vessel Manager, Project Engineer or Marine Superintendent – pending background and development.
The Trainee we are looking for is young and enthusiastic, with suitable background for further development in our company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Introduction in ship management for future potential in OSM
- Various administrative duties related to support to vessel operation
- Support to onboard maintenance and administrative systems
- Other duties and responsibilities suitable for your background and future potential
- Maritime/Engineering/Offshore subjects
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree, or seafarers nautical/engineering education
- Technical/operational understanding in engineering or operation of vessels and offshore units
- Good Norwegian and English communication skills; verbal and written
- Curious to learn new competences in a marine and offshore environment
- Demonstrate teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability travel for shorter and longer periods