Temporary Claims Administrator | Cyprus
20/10/2021 4 days
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to temporarily join our team in our offices in Limassol Cyprus, as a Claims Administrator.
- Relevant experience will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Great communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Highly organised and structured
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Act as a liaison between all OSM offices for various matters.
- Act as a liaison between all OSM offices and the P&I Club so that claims are promptly and efficiently advised to the Club.
- Co-ordinate all claims for seafarers whether on board or ashore and family members.
- Seek advice from the Club/Accounts Team where there are questions regarding the claims.
- Follow up new cases and old cases.
- To finalize, gather expenses and close claims through submitting a form for reimbursement to the Club.
- Have a clear overview and understanding of the cases/costs involved.
- Maintain a record of all expenses per claim as logged in VISMA.
- Maintain Database of all claims.
- Deals with OSM’s Pension Fund Claims.
- Approver of crewmember’s contractual entitlements.