Operational Chef | Hurtigruten Expeditions | Worldwide
Nafsika Thaleia Karantza
We are now looking for an Operational Chef with experience from the Cruise Industry.
ABOUT THE JOB
- This is your chance to embrace new challenges and advance your career while being part of the travelling operational team.
- The Operational Chef is the direct shore side contact for Executive Chefs onboard and has an independent responsibility for the culinary operations on board.
- Candidate will be responsible but not limited to ensure that the requirements of the internal control procedures for food are met, conduct onboard inspections and audits, and ensure that company’s operational standards are met.
- Candidate should ensure high quality service and guest satisfaction that meets our Premium product values.
- Fluent in English (more languages will be considered as benefit)
- Proven experience and expertise as Operational Chef on Cruise Ships / or similar experience.
- Ability to oversee culinary operations within a number of vessels.
- Ability to comply with Company’s standards and health regulations.
- Commercial Awareness and cost control management.
- Flexible to travel regularly upon operation needs.
- Leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Continuously striving for the best results
- Decision Making
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience.
ABOUT HURTIGRUTEN EXPEDITIONS
- Hurtigruten Expeditions with its legacy back to 1893 is one of the strongest Expedition Brands in the world.
- The company operates total of 7 modern Expedition ships from Greenland in the North to Antarctica in the south and offers unique guest experiences world wide.
- We are looking for the best service crew in the business to join our onboard teams.
- As an award-winning, innovative and sustainable cruise operator, there is ample opportunity to join an expanding company and team of motivated people.