Mason | Carnival Cruise Line | Worldwide
An ocean of opportunities!
For a known actor in worldwide cruises we are looking for Mason for unique career opportunities in the cruise industry.
Rotation: 6 months on / 2 months off.
Your Responsibilities and Tasks: What will you be doing?
- Mason uses bricks, concrete blocks, or natural stones to build structures that include walls, walkways, fences, and chimneys
- Cutting, shaping, and dressing materials.
- Lifting, carrying, and placing prepared blocks.
- Reading and following technical drawings.
- Restoring old and worn masonry.
- Mixing cement and mortar.
- Maintaining tools and workspaces
Minimum Requirements: What do you bring to the table?
- High School Diploma
- Basic STCW Trainings
- English Language proficiency
- US Visa C1/D – preferred to have in place
- Covid 19 Certificate
- Ability to work well with a team
Please upload your English CV in the OSM Recruitment tool on OSM.no/Jobs.
Choose FUN, and join the Carnival Crew!
Apply the position and register a profile today, let OSM find you the perfect job match!