Chief Steward | Super Yacht | Australia
31/08/2022 225 days
We are now looking for Chief Steward with experience in Cruise/Yacht industry.
A Chief Steward supervises, oversees, coordinates, and inspects every activity in the passenger areas ranging from the kitchen to passenger cabins. They are required to supervise the cleaning of the work environment, passenger cabins/areas are maintained and cleaned to a high standard and ensure that the food menu is followed strictly and served on time. 8 weeks on/off.
- Must have at least two years of experience in a head stewarding / service orientated environment
- Working experience with an international clientele
- Strong understanding of Food Safety and Workplace Health and Safety requirements
- Relevant background and experience is a must and experience onboard Yachts is considered a benefit.
- Candidates must have all required certificates and courses in place
- Strong command of the English language combined with good written skills
- Must be self-disciplined and be able to communicate with passengers and crew
- Must be a self-motivated person with an eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and also have the ability to lead a team.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and see to completion to the task assigned.
- Non-smoker, as smoking is not allowed onboard