Chief Engineer | Super Yacht | New Zealand
04/03/2022 45 days
We are looking for a Super Yacht Chief Engineer for Island Escape in New Zealand interested in working 8 weeks swing on/off.
- Enhance safety and environmental awareness within his department
- Create a positive working attitude and atmosphere within his department
- Good cooperation and coordination between all departments
- Full compliance with OSM’s environmental management plan and external regulations
- Fulfil all requirements from class authorities, flag state, operator, owner and manager.
- Keep costs down and according to budget without neglecting the importance of a high safety standard and steady performance of technical equipment
Qualifications and Requirements
- Super Yacht experience
- Preferably +5 years work experience as Passenger Ship/Yacht Chief Engineer
- Candidates must have all required certificates and courses in place
- Emergency management skills
- Excellent communication, management, diplomacy and service skills
- Non-smoker, as smoking is not allowed onboard
- Language skills: Fluent English.