2nd Officer | Super Yacht | Australia
31/08/2022 225 days
We are looking for a 2nd Officer to join Super Yacht Island Escape in Australia interested in working 8 weeks swing on/off.
The Second Officer are directly under the Chief Officer. It is his duty to keep him informed of everything of interest within his area of work. The exception to this is watch duty at sea, where he is directly under the Master.
- Enhance safety and environmental awareness within his department
- Create a positive working attitude and atmosphere within his department
- Good cooperation and coordination between all departments
- Gain sufficient knowledge for taking over the duties and future promotion to Chief Officer.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Super Yacht experience
- Preferably +5 years work experience as Passenger Ship/Yacht Master
- Candidates must have all required certificates and courses in place
- Excellent navigational and boat handling skills
- Emergency management skills
- Excellent communication, management, diplomacy and service skills
- Non-smoker, as smoking is not allowed onboard
- Language skills: Fluent English.