Holistic Health on board
OSERV Catering with support from our Doctors at the Nordic Medical Clinic embarks on a holistic campaign to improve the health and wellness of our crew on board a ship.
Our guiding principles for Healthy Nutritious Food
- Choose real food and avoid processed food
- Choose whole food over refined food
- Avoid food with added sugar
- Choose more Vegetables, Fruits and Grains
- Consume smaller portions
- Consume more Water or natural Tea
OSERV Catering Menu ideas and suggestions for your day.
Monthly Health Advice: Make Healthy Fat Choices
Our guiding principles for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Staying Physically Fit and Active
- Staying Psychologically Fit and Sharp
- Holistic Health Education as the primary prescription for a long-term healthy behavior
- My Body, My Responsibility
- Toxicity & Deficiency are the main causes of illness, Detoxify and Nourish to heal from it
- Wholeness, Not Just Wellness
Nordic Medical Clinic AIDE
“NMC AIDE” stands for Nordic Medical Clinic ASSISTANCE for INJURIES, DISEASE, and EMERGENCIES. NMC AIDE is not just limited to physical illness, professional help can also be given for mental health concerns of the crew. It is Telemedical advice given anytime, anywhere around the world.
How to use the NMC AIDE? Click to view or download the PDF file.
Setting your Health Goals
Most often, people fail to attain their health goals, not because they lack effort, but because they lack the structure in setting them. Read our pdf file on how to set your Health Goals.
For program inquiries and subscription please contact:
With your subscription to the Holistic Health on board program, you will be able to gain access to the Nordic Medical Clinic’s Telemedicine services and Health Book, as well as the amazing and useful OSERV Cookbook!